Business and Technology.
We are an expert management agency inspired by personal development and business transformation. Valuing sophisticated skill and individuality, we have forged a new approach to complex business and technology solution delivery. We recognize and promote expertise, championing the best people to deliver your best performance.
460degrees is committed to protecting the environment by minimising the adverse environmental impact of its operations.
We are a responsible organisation and are committed to conducting our activities according to legal, professional, and moral standards.
460degrees Environmental policy statement commits, amongst other things, to the following:
- Committed to preventing any injury or illness to our employees or pollution of the environment as a result of our business activities.
- Committed to complying with relevant OHS, environmental and other applicable legislation and other requirements placed upon us to which we have subscribed.
- Committed to continually improving our safety and environmental performance and our effectiveness in meeting our clients’ needs.
To achieve this, 460degrees will:
- Assess and minimise any negative environmental impacts, and maximise positive impacts, of our operations.
- Ensure employees are aware of their environmental issues through training and active involvement.
- Increase our energy efficiency through the reduction of resource consumption and encourage sustainable travel.
- Promote good environmental practices to minimise our impact on the environment, protect the environment and ensure that we prevent pollution and where at all possible, make a positive contribution to the environment.
- Ensure an effective environmental management system is implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO14001.
- Assess and monitor performance against specific environmental objectives and targets relevant to our business activities.
The Leadership Team of the business is responsible for ensuring the provision of appropriate resources and arrangements to ensure the implementation of the objectives of this policy.
All employees and contractors are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their work, so far as reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves and the environment.
This policy will be continually reviewed to ensure its relevance and effectiveness to our business activities.
28th April 2020