Business And Technology.
We are an expert management agency inspired by personal development and business transformation. Valuing sophisticated skill and individuality, we have forged a new approach to complex business and technology solution delivery. We recognize and promote expertise, championing the best people to deliver your best performance.
We are a responsible organisation and are committed to conducting our activities according to legal, professional, and moral standards.
460degrees Work, Health and Safety policy statement commits, amongst other things, to the following:
- Committed to preventing any injury or illness to our employees or pollution of the environment as a result of our business activities.
- Committed to complying with relevant OHS, environmental and other applicable legislation and other requirements placed upon us to which we have subscribed.
- Committed to continually improving our safety and environmental performance and our effectiveness in meeting our clients’ needs.
- shows the commitment of 460degrees’ Leadership Team and workers to health and safety and to comply with all applicable legal requirements
- aims to remove or reduce the risks to the health, safety and welfare of all workers, contractors and visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our business operations
- aims to ensure all work activities are done safely
- Ensure an effective Health and Safety management system is implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO 45001
The Leadership Team is responsible for providing and maintaining:
- a safe working environment
- safe systems of work
- tools and equipment in safe condition
- facilities for the welfare of all workers
- any information, instruction, training, and supervision needed to make sure that all workers are safe from injury and risks to their health
- Annual review of Policy
Workers are responsible for:
- ensuring their own personal health and safety, and that of others in the workplace
- complying with any reasonable directions given by the Leadership Team for health and safety
28th April 2020